Dual M.A. & M.P.A. Degree

Dual M.A./M.P.A. in AAADS + the School of Public and Environmental Affairs

You must apply separately to and be accepted into both the African American and African Diaspora Studies Master of Arts degree program and the School of Public and Environmental Affairs degree program. Indicate on both application forms that you are applying for the AAADS/SPEA dual degree.